1. Ask yourself: WHO is the source of information?
- Is information about the author or organization clearly stated?
- Can you confirm that the company or author is a credible, reliable source of information?
2. Ask yourself: WHAT are you getting?
- Is the information well-written and easy to understand?
- Does the information seem complete? Consistent?
- Does the website offer a list of further in-depth links to resources?
3. Ask yourself: WHEN was the site created?
- Is it important that the information you are seeking be right up to date?
- Is a date provided to show when the material was put online, or when it was last updated?
- Do the links work?